BCBS Oklahoma - Healthy Kids, Healthy Families Grant
BlueCross BlueShield - Health Care Services Corporation (HCSC)
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: Jun 29, 2018 3:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Oklahoma
Location of residency: OklahomaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Healthy Kids, Healthy Families (HKHF) began in 2011 as a three-year initiative designed to improve the health and wellness of at least 1 million children through community investments by Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC) and its Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans in Illinois, Montana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas. With nearly 3 million children impacted to date, HKHF is now part of HCSC's ongoing commitment to the health and well-being of the children and families across the states where we operate.
The Healthy Kids, Healthy Families initiative invests in and partners with nonprofit organizations that offer sustainable, measurable programs to reach children and their families in the following areas:
- Physical activity
- Disease prevention and management
- Supporting safe environments
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- If your organization shares our goal to improve the health and wellness of children through nutrition education, physical activity, disease prevention and management or fostering safe environments, we invite you to apply online.
- In addition to aligning with one or more of our four areas of focus, the following criteria are required for review of all grant proposals:
- The organization must hold a 501(c)(3) tax status,
- The grant must primarily target individuals in Oklahoma, and
- The program must be measurable and demonstrate how the goals will be met as defined in the grant proposal.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the BCBS Oklahoma - Healthy Kids, Healthy Families Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.