Behmann Brothers Foundation Grant
Behmann Brothers FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Deadline: May 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Texas
Location of residency: Preferred: Counties in Texas: Aransas County, Bee County, Jim Wells County, Kleberg County, Live Oak County, Nueces County, Refugio County, San Patricio County Other eligible locations: TexasView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Behmann Brothers Foundation was established in October of 1979. Our primary areas of interest are: agricultural research and education, schools, youth groups, healthcare and service organizations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applications will be considered only from non-profit organizations that are currently recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as tax-exempt non-profit organizations that are public charities (in accordance with the provisions of the Tax Reform Act of 1969).
- To be considered, the charity must be currently listed as a public charity that is “not a private foundation” by the IRS on its most current Cumulative List of 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Absent such a listing, the charity must provide as part of its application package a determination letter issued by the IRS within 90 days prior to the application date verifying such status.
- Grants will primarily
be made to organizations in the counties of Nueces, Aransas,
Bee, Jim Wells, Kleberg, Live Oak, Refugio, and San
- Grants will not be made to an organization whose headquarters are located outside of the State of Texas.
- The Foundation will not make grants to
any individual or governmental entity.
Foundation will not make grants for political
or lobbying activities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Behmann Brothers Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.