Bemis Small Grants Program
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Wisconsin Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
Bemis does much more than create exceptional packaging for food, consumer product, healthcare, and industrial applications. We work collaboratively with forward-thinking companies to find better ways to succeed. With 61 facilities in 12 countries worldwide, we offer unmatched size and scope. Our 18,000 employees focus on helping each customer move ahead, one success at a time.
We believe strong corporate governance is critical to how we operate our business and reflects our commitment to the highest standards, transparency, integrity and financial discipline.We care about the communities in which we live and work. The Bemis Company Foundation was founded as our principal tool in the United States to serve our communities. From volunteer work to monetary donations and community support, the Foundation donates approximately $3 million per year to charitable organizations.
With $2.5 million in donations made in 14 states and addressing hundreds of community needs, Bemis Company Foundation continued to positively impact people in the U.S. in 2014. We supported the homeless and the hungry, the knowledge seekers and the mentors, those striving for wellness and remedies, and the programs that elevate the artist in all of us.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be 501c3 IRS designated, or an accredited, non-profit educational institution.
- Small grants that enrich the communities:
- Youth Sports/Clubs
- School Booster Clubs/School Events
- Community Events/Festivals (not fundraisers)
- Community Theater/Chorus/Dance
- Conservation Organizations
- Education Enrichment Programs for students in grades K-12
- Historical Societies
- Animal Welfare Organizations
- We do not accept applications from or for the following:
- Political Organizations/Campaigns/Candidates;
- Religious Organizations that only serve the faith-community;
- Fundraising Sponsorships;
- Organizations that are not IRS designated 501c3 or an accredited, non-profit educational institution.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bemis Small Grants Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.