Small Grants That Enrich Communities Program
BemisSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $1,000
Fields of work: Music Festivals Animal Welfare - General Sports & Athletics Environmental Conservation Education - K through 12 Civic Engagement & Education Dance History Theater Academic Success & Enrichment Show all
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Pope County, Arkansas, Kane County, Illinois, Vigo County, Indiana, Counties in Iowa: Appanoose County, Polk County, Shelby County, Kentucky, Ouachita Parish, Louisiana, Blue Earth County, Minnesota, Jasper County, Missouri, Greene County, New York, Counties in Ohio: Sandusky County, Summit County, Garvin County, Oklahoma, Counties in Pennsylvania: Lebanon County, Luzerne County, Bedford County, Tennessee, Counties in Wisconsin: Calumet County, Grant County, Outagamie County, Waupaca County, Winnebago County Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Giving back since 1959
We care about the communities in which we live and work. Amcor Cares (formerly the Bemis Company Foundation) was founded as our principal tool in the United States to serve our Amcor Flexibles communities. From volunteer work to monetary donations and community support, Amcor Cares donates several million per year to charitable organizations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be 501c3 IRS designated, or an accredited, non-profit educational institution.
- Small grants that enrich the communities:
- Youth Sports/Clubs
- School Booster Clubs/School Events
- Community Events/Festivals (not fundraisers)
- Community Theater/Chorus/Dance
- Conservation Organizations
- Education Enrichment Programs for students in grades K-12
- Historical Societies
- Animal Welfare Organizations
- We do not accept applications from or for the following:
- Political Organizations/Campaigns/Candidates;
- Religious Organizations that only serve the faith-community;
- Fundraising Sponsorships;
- Organizations that are not IRS designated 501c3 or an accredited, non-profit educational institution.