Benton Community Foundation: COVID-19 Response Fund
Benton Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Fields of work: All fields of work
Applicant type: Nonprofit, Government Entity
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Benton County, Oregon
Location of residency: Counties in Oregon: Benton County, Lincoln County, Linn CountyView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: Grants will be disbursed twice per month. For applications received by the 5th of each month, disbursements to grantees will be made approximately by the end of the month. For applications received by the 15th, disbursements to grantees will be made approximately by the 5th of the following month. Projects that qualify for funding but are not initially selected will stay in the applicant pool for potential funding in the following rounds.
COVID-19 Response Fund
BCF has established a rapid response fund to provide resources to local nonprofit organizations that have expanded their operations or encountered unique funding challenges while responding to COVID-19.
BCF is currently providing grants of up to $5,000. Requests will be considered for organizations whose services have been directly affected by the pandemic—i.e., programs have expanded to meet local basic needs—as well as organizations experiencing revenue hardships related to social distancing protocols. The most immediate grants will support the most time-sensitive needs, while future grants will be aimed at offsetting long-term revenue disruptions, such as loss of revenue from cancelled fundraisers.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, School, Government Agency, Church or Religious Organization, or that have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and serve Benton County may submit funding requests.
- Funding is not provided for:
- Organizations that discriminate by race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Political campaigns or candidates.
- Lobby activities.
- Religious organizations for inherently religious purposes.
- Private individuals.