American Psychological FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $2,000
Deadline: Jun 1, 2020
Applicant type: PhD Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
About the American Psychological Foundation
APF provides financial support for innovative research and programs that enhance the power of psychology to elevate the human condition and advance human potential both now and in generations to come. Since 1953, APF has supported a broad range of scholarships and grants for students and early career psychologists as well as research and program grants that use psychology to improve people’s lives. APF encourages applications from individuals who represent diversity in race, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, and sexual orientation.
- Understand and foster the connection between behavior and health.
- Reduce stigma and prejudice.
- Understand and prevent violence.
- Address the long-term psychological needs in the aftermath of disaster.
About the Benton-Meier Neuropsychology Scholarships
APF supports two annual $2,500 scholarships that are available for graduate students in neuropsychology.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Candidates must have:
- Completed doctoral candidacy.
- Demonstrated research competence and area commitment.
- IRB approval must be received from host institution before funding can be awarded if human participants are involved.
- Applicants may use grant monies for direct administrative costs of their proposed project.
- APF does not allow institutional indirect costs or overhead costs.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Benton-Meier Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.