Berkeley County Industrial Park Development Fund Grant
Eastern West Virginia Community FoundationSuggest an update
Deadline: Jun 5, 2021 2:00pm PDT (Letter of inquiry)
Grant amount: US $2,000 - US $15,000
Fields of work: Vocational & Trade Education Job Creation Workforce Preparation & Job Readiness Business Development Economic Services & Development
Applicant type: Indigenous Group, Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Berkeley County, West Virginia
Location of residency: Berkeley County, West VirginiaView website Save
About this funder:
The Eastern West Virginia Community Foundation was founded in 1995 to help donors create endowed funds to benefit their favorite 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations (including public schools, churches, and government agencies) in Jefferson, Berkeley and Morgan counties.
The Berkeley County Industrial Park Development Fund was established to provide grants to charitable and other nonprofit organizations in Berkeley County, West Virginia working in the areas of economic development, job creation, and career training.
The Eastern West Virginia Community Foundation will consider grants to 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, public schools and government agencies serving Berkeley County. Projects and programs receiving funding should focus on, provide or address any or all of the following:
- Economic development
- Business recruitment and/or creation
- Workforce development
- Job creation
- Career training and job skills development
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Charities Eligible to Apply
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, schools, technical institutes, colleges, and universities serving Berkeley County are eligible to apply.
- Also eligible are religious organizations and units of government so long as funded programs meet the grant guidelines and benefit public purpose.
- Grantmaking Priorities
- Grantseekers are encouraged to submit proposals for specific projects and programs rather than for general support or operations.
- No grants to individuals will be made.
- Programs that have already been completed are unlikely to be funded.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”