Bessie Noble and Willie Lou Jordan Scholarship
Center for Scholarship Administration (CSA)Suggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately US $3,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 21, 2020 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: High School Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: North Carolina
Minimum GPA: 2.5View website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Center for Scholarship Administration- a non-profit, scholarship administrative service, in conjunction with leading businesses, individuals, and trust funds is proud to serve as the administrator of the Bessie Noble and Willie Lou Jordan Scholarship Programme which is providing scholarships for deserving students.
The number of recipients and the amount of each scholarship may vary from year to year due to fluctuations in the Fund's value and/or applicable document restrictions.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be high school seniors enrolled in a high school in Henderson County, NC.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic achievement and financial need.
- Applicants must demonstrate traits of high personal character and leadership.
- Subject to the trust terms, the awards will be applied to the cost of tuition, fees, books and supplies and should not exceed these costs.
- Scholarship awards must be used in the year they are awarded.
- The recipients may attend any accredited, public or private, two-year or four-year college or university.
- All recipients must be full-time each semester and working toward an undergraduate degree.
- This scholarship may be renewable for up to (3) three additional consecutive years of undergraduate work, or until a bachelor`s degree is awarded, whichever is earlier.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bessie Noble and Willie Lou Jordan Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.