Betty and Davis Fitzgerald Foundation Grant
Betty and Davis Fitzgerald Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: Nov 1, 2018 2:00pm PDT (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: Feb 1, 2019 2:00pm PST (Pre proposal), May 1, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Pre proposal), Aug 1, 2019 2:00pm PDT (Pre proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Georgia (US state)
Location of residency: Georgia (US state)View website Save Need help writing this grant?
Who We Are
The Foundation’s mission is to honor Betty and Davis Fitzgerald by making a difference in the lives of others, primarily through the education and health care of the disadvantaged residents of Metro Atlanta and Georgia.
We at the Betty and Davis Fitzgerald Foundation are humbled by the work of non-profits in Georgia. There are so many we would like to help!
We are a relatively small foundation with a mission of making a difference for the disadvantaged in education and health care. We believe we can provide the greatest value with a focus on these three areas within education and health care in Georgia:
- Increasing access to mental health resources
- Supporting education for disadvantaged students in a way that promotes high school and college completion
- Supporting disadvantaged adults in accessing job training and securing jobs
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- If your Georgia non-profit has programs in any of these three areas, we would like to receive a grant proposal from you.
- The government prohibits foundations from awarding grants to any organization other than a currently qualified 501c3 organization.
- You may send a grant proposal for operating expense, for special projects, or for capital projects.
- The Foundation does NOT make grants in the following areas:
- To religious organizations for projects that primarily benefit their own members or adherents
- To sports booster clubs
- For tickets to charitable events or dinners
- For research
- For conferences or seminars
- To sponsor productions, performances or special events
- For legislative lobbying or other political purposes
- To retire accumulated debt
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Betty and Davis Fitzgerald Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.