Beveridge Family Foundation Grant
The Beveridge Family Foundation
Grant amount: US $500 - US $1,000,000
Next deadline: Feb 1, 2019 2:00pm PST
Later deadlines: Aug 1, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Capital Project, Research
Location of project: Counties in Massachusetts: Hampden County, Hampshire County
Location of residency: Counties in Massachusetts: Hampden County, Hampshire CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The mission of the Beveridge Family Foundation, Inc. is to preserve and enhance the quality of life by embracing and perpetuating Frank Stanley Beveridge’s philanthropic vision, through grant making incentives in support of programs in youth development, health, education, religion, art and environment, primarily in Hampden and Hampshire counties, Massachusetts. The Foundation welcomes grant proposals from the following Institutional/Program Activity Areas:
The mission of the Beveridge Family Foundation, Inc. is to preserve and enhance the quality of life by embracing and perpetuating Frank Stanley Beveridge’s philanthropic vision, through grant making incentives in support of programs in youth development, health, education, religion, art and environment, primarily in Hampden and Hampshire counties, Massachusetts.
The Foundation welcomes grant proposals from the following Institutional/Program Activity Areas:
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Funds are distributed to:
- Corporations, trusts, funds or operating foundations organized and operated for religious, charitable, scientific, literary, or educational purposes.
- Board-approved not-for-profit organizations that serve poor, needy, and deserving persons, enabling such persons to become self-supporting and/or to become more productive citizens.
- Board-approved not-for-profit organizations serving the advancement or promotion of science, learning, medicine, surgery, literature, music, art or human welfare.
- If your application is denied without advancing to board presentation, you may try applying again at any time.
- If your organization is denied funding after presentation, you must wait two years to reapply.
- The following are causes of particular interest to the Foundation:
- Annual Campaign
- Capital Campaign
- Collections Acquistion
- Collections Management/ Preservation
- Computer Systems Equipment
- Electronic Media/ Online Services
- Emergency Funds
- Land Acquistion
- Program Development
- Program Evaluation
- Seed Money
- Areas Avoided: The Foundation will typically decline grant proposals from the following Institutional/Program Activity Areas:
- International/Foreign Affairs
- Miscellaneous Mutual/Membership Benefit Organizations, Other
- Not Supported:
- Commissioning new works
- Curriculum development
- Debt reduction
- Employee matching gifts
- Employee-related scholarships
- Endowment funds
- Faculty/staff development
- Fellowship funds
- Fellowships to individuals
- Film/video/radio production
- Foundation-administered programs
- General/operating support
- Grants to individuals
- Income development
- Internship funds
- Management development
- Performance/Production costs
- Program-related investment/loans
- Scholarships to individuals
- Student aid
- Technical assistance
- Other Limitations:
- The maximum grant proposal amount total requested should not exceed $50,000, 25% of Total Contributions for the most recently ended fiscal year or 20% of the Project Budget.
- Additionally, the Foundation does not provide support when the request involves the following:
- Units of government including federal, state, county and municipal agencies, schools, colleges, universities and hospitals and their foundations
- Foreign organizations or for foreign expenditure
- Organizations that are located outside the geographically approved area of giving
- Other private foundations excluding exempt operating foundations
- Private educational institutions not attended by members of the Beveridge Family
- Federated drives and their foundations including Catholic Charities, United Jewish Appeal and the United Way.
- Furthermore, the Foundation prefers not to provide multi-year grant payments.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Beveridge Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.