Biochemical Society: Student Bursaries
Grant amount: £100 - £300
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Biochemical Society offers a programme of grants supporting research, attendance at scientific conferences and the sponsorship of events.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- You must be a Postgraduate or Undergraduate Student Member to apply.
- If you apply for a Student Bursary to attend a meeting, you must submit a poster abstract for presentation at the meeting.
- You may only apply for one Student Bursary in any calendar year, and it must be at least 12 months since receiving a General Travel Grant.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. If you are not currently a member, you must join Society before the closing date for poster abstract submission for the particular event you wish to attend to be eligible.
- Student Bursaries are not available for Young Life Scientists' Symposia and cannot be used for Harden Conferences.
- Separate Harden Bursaries are available for Harden Conferences.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Biochemical Society: Student Bursaries by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.