Student Societies Grants
Biochemical SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £100
Fields of work: Molecular Biology
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
Each year, the Society provides a number of grants of up to £100 to support events organized by student societies relating to molecular bioscience. The events may be social events or more formal academic-related events such as a sponsored invited speaker. Applicants must be an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Member of the Biochemical Society and have a key position within the student society.
Note: only one grant will be awarded per society per year.
The Society will provide:
- Payment of up to £100 by bank transfer
- Society branded literature
As a condition of the grant, the Society asks the student society to:
- Badge the event as ‘sponsored by the Biochemical Society
- Display Biochemical Society branded material at the event
- Send a report for potential publication in The Biochemist and/or online including photographs
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Available to Student Members to support the activities of a student society.
- Applicants must have a key position within the student society and be an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Member of the Biochemical Society.
- Note: only one grant will be awarded per society per year.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Member of the Biochemical Society.