Student Society Grants
Biochemical SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £100
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save
About this funder:
Each year, the Society provides a number of small grants to support events organized by student societies relating to molecular bioscience. The events may be social events or more formal academic-related events such as a sponsored invited speaker.
The Society will provide:
- Payment of up to £100 by bank transfer
- Society branded literature and membership forms
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Available to Student Members to support the activities of a student society.
- Applicants must have a key position within the student society and be an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Member of the Biochemical Society.
- Note: only one grant will be awarded per society per year.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants must be an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Member of the Biochemical Society.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Student Society Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.