Birtcher Family Foundation Grant
Birtcher Family FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: Africa, Asia, Europe, Oceania, Central America, South America, Canada Expand all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Joanne and Ron Birtcher were born and raised in Christian families; their parents understood and taught them the Lord’s expectations for marriage, child rearing and lifestyle. They believe that Christian values are the foundation for strong families.
By having sustained Christ’s values in their marriage and faith, they have learned that it is only through Jesus Christ that their salvation and eternal life have been granted. Their prayer is that the Birtcher family might all continue in the Lord’s hands and always seek His presence and guidance, that the love for Christ will be actively shared with our children as well as the unsaved throughout the world.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- In order to receive a grant from the Birtcher Family Foundation, each of the following criteria must be met:
- The organization is classified as tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code;
- Grant monies are paid to Christian organizations within the United States but are to be used outside of the United States;
- Grant monies support the construction or acquisition of physical assets in foreign lands (such as buildings, land or equipment);
- The above-referenced assets are dedicated to evangelism and discipleship purposes;
- The organization/project/program is ultimately targeted for sustainability and includes elements of income generation or skills development that is used to support the ongoing needs of the local organization;
- The organization has a minimum 3-year history (no start-ups).
- Please note that we do not give grants that are utilized within the United States.
- We are unable to fund individuals or organizations that do not meet the 501(c)(3) requirement.
- EXCLUSIONS: We do not provide grant funds for
- General operating or overhead expenses
- Administrative support, program or travel expenses
- Conferences, revivals or retreats
- Support for missionaries, individuals or scholarships
- Relief/rehabilitation/emergency support
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Birtcher Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.