Blackford County Community Foundation Grant Program
Blackford County Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $500 - US $25,000
Next anticipated deadline: Aug 6, 2020 2:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Feb 6, 2021 2:00pm PST
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Blackford County, Indiana
Location of residency: Blackford County, IndianaView website Save
About this funder:
The Blackford County Community Foundation is in the business of awarding grants to local nonprofit organizations in order to improve the quality of life for our families.
- Arts and cultural development
- Community parks
- Community beautifications, improvement and enhancement projects
- Neighborhood associations
- Health services coordination
- Human services coordination
- Community education on relevant issues
- Post-secondary, secondary, elementary, preschool and special education
- Community health services
- Mental health services
- Elderly services
- Children and youth services
- Family services
- Youth advancement
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a nonprofit, education, or government group to receive a grant award
- An individual may receive a grant award only under special circumstances.
- Capital grants to building campaigns will only be made when there is evidence that such support is vital to the success of a program meeting priority needs of the community.
- Payments of such grants are made only after a significant percentage of the total campaign requirements have been raised.
- Merit and priority of applications:
- Seriousness of the problem and adequacy of the proposed action to meet the problem
- Degree of potential benefit to the entire community
- Capability of the organization and its personnel to achieve expected results
- Appropriateness of timing
- Evidence of cooperation and coordination with other organizations at the time of the request
- Possibility of future support by other organizations
- Improbability of financial support by some other organization at the time of the request
- Grants are not awarded to profit-making enterprises.
- Grants are not awarded to support political activities.
- Grants are not awarded to support operating budgets of organizations, except for limited experimental or demonstration periods.
- Exceptions to this policy may be made when there are compelling reasons for doing so.
- Grants are not awarded for sectarian or religious purposes or to sectarian or religious organizations operated primarily for the benefit of their own members.
- Grants are not awarded for endowment purposes.
- No Transportation costs allowed
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Blackford County Community Foundation Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.