Blackford County Community Foundation Grant Program
Blackford County Community FoundationSuggest an update
Next deadline: Feb 4, 2021 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Jul 1, 2021 (Pre proposal), Aug 5, 2021 (Full proposal), Jan 7, 2022 (Pre proposal)
Grant amount: US $500 - US $25,000
Fields of work: Art & Culture Community Development & Revitalization Education Human & Social Services Parks & Public Spaces Greening & Beautification Senior Services Family Services Health Care Access & Delivery Mental Health & Psychiatric Diseases Youth Services Child Welfare Services Civic Affairs Show all
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Capital Project
Location of project: Blackford County, Indiana
Location of residency: Blackford County, IndianaView website Save
About this funder:
The Blackford County Community Foundation is in the business of awarding grants to local nonprofit organizations in order to improve the quality of life for our families.
- Arts and cultural development
- Community parks
- Community beautifications, improvement and enhancement projects
- Neighborhood associations
- Health services coordination
- Human services coordination
- Community education on relevant issues
- Post-secondary, secondary, elementary, preschool and special education
- Community health services
- Mental health services
- Elderly services
- Children and youth services
- Family services
- Youth advancement
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be a nonprofit, education, or government group to receive a grant award
- An individual may receive a grant award only under special circumstances.
- Capital grants to building campaigns will only be made when there is evidence that such support is vital to the success of a program meeting priority needs of the community.
- Payments of such grants are made only after a significant percentage of the total campaign requirements have been raised.
- Merit and priority of applications:
- Seriousness of the problem and adequacy of the proposed action to meet the problem
- Degree of potential benefit to the entire community
- Capability of the organization and its personnel to achieve expected results
- Appropriateness of timing
- Evidence of cooperation and coordination with other organizations at the time of the request
- Possibility of future support by other organizations
- Improbability of financial support by some other organization at the time of the request
- Grants are not awarded to profit-making enterprises.
- Grants are not awarded to support political activities.
- Grants are not awarded to support operating budgets of organizations, except for limited experimental or demonstration periods.
- Exceptions to this policy may be made when there are compelling reasons for doing so.
- Grants are not awarded for sectarian or religious purposes or to sectarian or religious organizations operated primarily for the benefit of their own members.
- Grants are not awarded for endowment purposes.
- No Transportation costs allowed
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”