Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust Fund Grant
The Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust FundSuggest an update
Deadline: Jun 15, 2020
Grant amount: Approximately US $1,500
Fields of work: Family Services Youth Services Health & Medicine Education
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Ocean County, New Jersey
Location of residency: Ocean County, New JerseyView website Save
About this funder:
About the Foundation
The Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust Fund was established under the Last Will and Testament of Eleanor G. Blauvelt. Her desire was to make a meaningful contribution to her native community in Ocean County, New Jersey. Mrs. Blauvelt named the trust after her beloved husband, Bradford T. Blauvelt, who passed away in 1969, thirty years prior to her own death in April of 2000. Thanks to her generosity, the citizens of Ocean County will enjoy benefits from the trust fund for many years to come.
The Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust Fund supports certain named charities and also provides support for educational purposes, hospitalization and medical services, and youth and family services in Ocean County, New Jersey.
- Average grant size: $1,500
- Average number of grants per year: 2
- Average total giving per year: $3,000
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust Fund provides support for certain named charities, and also awards grants for educational and medical purposes to organizations whose principal activities are conducted in Ocean County, New Jersey.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”