Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust Fund Grant
The Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust FundSuggest an update
Grant amount: Approximately US $1,500
Deadline: Jun 15, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Ocean County, New Jersey
Location of residency: Ocean County, New JerseyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
About the Foundation
The Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust Fund was established under the Last Will and Testament of Eleanor G. Blauvelt. Her desire was to make a meaningful contribution to her native community in Ocean County, New Jersey. Mrs. Blauvelt named the trust after her beloved husband, Bradford T. Blauvelt, who passed away in 1969, thirty years prior to her own death in April of 2000. Thanks to her generosity, the citizens of Ocean County will enjoy benefits from the trust fund for many years to come.
The Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust Fund supports certain named charities and also provides support for educational purposes, hospitalization and medical services, and youth and family services in Ocean County, New Jersey.
- Average grant size: $1,500
- Average number of grants per year: 2
- Average total giving per year: $3,000
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust Fund provides support for certain named charities, and also awards grants for educational and medical purposes to organizations whose principal activities are conducted in Ocean County, New Jersey.
- To be eligible, organizations must qualify as exempt organizations under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bradford T. Blauvelt Memorial Trust Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.