BMS Corporate Giving
Bristol-Myers SquibbSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Indigenous Group Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Behavioral, Biomedical, Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
As we work to bring life-saving medicines to patients with serious diseases, we are also committed to improving healthcare, advancing scientific understanding and making the difference in the lives of patients and their families.
Corporate Giving includes funds or in-kind Support (products, assets or services) provided by Bristol-Myers Squibb to eligible third-party organizations for educational, healthcare-related, scientific, community, public policy, patient advocacy or charitable purposes. Some examples are charitable donations to non-profit organizations, support of medical education programs, corporate sponsorships, fellowships, and corporate memberships.
Areas of Interest
Bristol-Myers Squibb seeks to align its giving with our commitment to help patients prevail over serious diseases. The following areas of interest are eligible for corporate giving requests.
- General Education - Anticoagulation
- Stroke Prevention / Atrial Fibrillation
- VTE Treatment and Prevention
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Head & Neck
- Liver (HCC)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Renal (RCC)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Corporate Giving is generally made to organizations that have a not-for-profit status. Exceptions include for-profit organizations requesting for Independent Medical Education support.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb will review the overall financial support of an organization as a factor in our funding decision.
- As part of our due diligence, Bristol-Myers Squibb will request the names of an organization’s Board of Directors and/or Principals to make sure that these individuals do not appear on applicable exclusion lists.
- We no longer accept funding requests for diabetes, mental health or breast cancer.
- Funding is not provided to individuals or physician groups.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb will not provide funding to support the start up or establishment of a non-profit organization.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb will not provide funding to support an organization’s specific day-to-day operational expenses, such as salaries or rent.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb will not fund requests through Corporate Giving from lobbying organizations.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb will not provide funding to support an event that has already occurred.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb will not provide funding to support entertainment or recreational activities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the BMS Corporate Giving by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.