BMS Small Grant
British Mycological SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £500
Next deadline: Mar 20, 2019
Later deadlines: Jul 20, 2019, Sep 20, 2019, Dec 20, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research, Conference
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: United Kingdom
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The funds can be used in a variety of ways, for example:
- to travel to meetings if presenting a poster or paper;
- with fieldwork or research projects;
- to buy books or scientific equipment;
- to hire meeting rooms or attend forays; or
- to support the cost of preparing applications to the Heritage Lottery Fund for mycological projects.
Support for attendance at meetings will be considered only if:
- the applicant is presenting a paper or poster, or
- the application is submitted normally at least four months prior to the meeting.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Members can apply either as individuals or as a group (for example an affiliated local group).
- Normally only one person from any one research group will be supported to attend the same meeting.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. These Grants are open to all categories of members of the Society.
- Special consideration will be given where other supporting funds have actively been sought, with evidence of this provided.
- They should not be used to support travel and/or accommodation at BMS-organised scientific meetings.
- Awards will not be made to supplement existing undergraduate awards or replace institutional funding for undergraduate or postgraduate research.
- Retrospective awards will not be made.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the BMS Small Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.