BMS Undergraduate Student Bursary
British Mycological SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: £800 - £2,000
Deadline: Apr 30, 2020
Applicant type: Faculty Working Professional Postdoctoral Researcher
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: Ireland, United Kingdom
Location of residency: Ireland, United KingdomView website Save
The British Mycological Society offers a number of Undergraduate Student Bursaries to give experience of research in any branch of mycology. The awards will provide support for the student at a rate of £200 per week normally for a period of between 4 and 10 weeks in the summer vacation prior to their final year of study.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Supervisors at universities and research institutions within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are eligible to apply.
- The supervisor will normally be a full-time employee at a UK University or Research Institute, as well as a current paid-up member of the BMS.
- Students must be registered for a degree course at an institution within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
- Students must take up the bursary during the summer vacation before their final year.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Applicants for BMS financial Grants must have been an active BMS member for a minimum of 6 months prior to applying for any of the Awards/Bursaries/Funds offered.
- Overheads will not be paid.
- Awards will not be made for projects that are a required part of degree work, or expeditions, or for work outside the British Isles.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the BMS Undergraduate Student Bursary by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.