Bob Barker Company Foundation Grant
Bob Barker Company FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $25,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit Government Entity
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Preferred: North Carolina Other eligible locations: United States
Location of residency: Preferred: North Carolina Other eligible locations: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Our mission is to develop and support programs that help incarcerated individuals successfully reenter society and stay out for life.
- Incarcerated individuals have value in the eyes of God.
- Bob Barker Company has been serving the physical needs of incarcerated individuals since 1972.
- Bob Barker Company Foundation is giving back to the incarcerated community in order to prepare them physically, spiritually and emotionally for successful reentry into society.
- Reducing recidivism reduces crime resulting in a safer society.
Grants will generally be in the range of $5,000 to $25,000 and will be dependent upon proven recidivism reduction and cost effective methods.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- We seek to fund organizations that are well managed, have a financial and fundraising plan, engage in strategic planning, and have strong leadership and engaged governance.
- Your organization must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for funding.
- Your organization’s work must result in reducing recidivism.
- Your organization must work with a minimum of 100 incarcerated or formerly incarcerated individuals annually.
- Your organization must have a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or a governmental, educational or research institution with tax-exempt status.
- Your methods must be “Evidence Based” or use “Best Practices.”
- We will not consider proposals for funding of the following:
- Individuals, scholarships, or endowments
- Political causes, candidates, or campaigns
- Sporting or fundraising events, auctions, or other benefits
- Litigation or debt reduction
- Institutions that discriminate, in policy or in practice, on the basis of age, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, race, religion, marital status, disability, veteran or other legally protected status.
- Non-U.S. organizations, programs, or entities
- Work that does not fit our Vision and Mission
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bob Barker Company Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.