Boettcher Fund Capital Grants
The Community Foundation Serving Greeley and Weld CountySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $12,000
Anticipated deadline: Aug 7, 2020 3:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: Weld County, Colorado
Location of residency: Weld County, ColoradoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Community Foundation Boettcher Fund considers grant requests for capital projects in Weld County. The Foundation awards grants to qualified nonprofit organizations that make the greatest positive impact possible and address the greatest community needs.
Grant awards typically do not exceed $12,000.
What is a Capital Project?
A capital project is the addition of a permanent structural change or the restoration/renovation of some aspect of a property that will either increase the property’s useful or essential function or service capacity, enhance quality of services, prolongs its useful life, or adapt it to new uses. Properties must be owned and used by a qualified Weld County, Colorado nonprofit organization.
If awarded, Boettcher Fund Capital Grants:
- will not exceed a one year payment schedule.
- will not be released until building permits are approved for construction or renovation projects.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for a Boettcher Fund capital grant, organizations must be:
- a qualified Weld County, Colorado-registered nonprofit organization
- seeking funding for a capital project within Weld County, Colorado to serve Weld County, Colorado residents
- financially healthy with the ability to maintain the project after completion
- The Boettcher Fund does not typically fund projects for (exceptions may apply):
- equipment and/or furnishings only
- vehicle purchase(s)
- routine repairs & maintenance (defined as activities that are scheduled in advance and occur on a regular basis, such as weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually, which are normally included as an annually recurring cost in maintenance and repair budgets)
- solar panels
- an endowment only
- organizations that primarily serve animals (rescue, shelter, sanctuary, animal assisted therapy, etc.)
- organizations seeking funding for religious purposes such as a worship or education center
- an athletic facility and/or field
- historic preservation where the facility will not be utilized by the community
- healthcare facilities such as clinics or hospitals, and including mental health, dental and hospice care
- K-12 school facilities
- emergency services facilities such as fire stations and police stations as well as ambulance/EMS, dispatch/response, or search-and-rescue operations
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Boettcher Fund Capital Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.