Boettcher Fund Capital Grants
The Community Foundation Serving Greeley and Weld County
Grant amount: Up to US $10,000
Anticipated deadline: Aug 1, 2018 3:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Capital Project
Location of project: Weld County, Colorado
Location of residency: Weld County, ColoradoView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Community Foundation Boettcher Fund considers grant requests for capital projects in Weld County. The Foundation awards grants to qualified nonprofit organizations that make the greatest positive impact possible and address the greatest community needs. Grant awards typically do not exceed $10,000.
Boettcher Fund capital grants are funds provided toward the purchase, construction or major renovation of a building/facility (including exterior structures, landscaping, etc.) to be owned and used by a qualified Weld County, Colorado nonprofit organization.
Capital grants will not exceed a one year payment schedule. For construction or renovation projects, funds will not be released until building permits are approved.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To be eligible for a Boettcher Fund capital grant, organizations must be:
- a qualified Weld County, Colorado-registered nonprofit organization or a Weld County governmental entity
- seeking funding for a capital project within Weld County, Colorado to serve Weld County, Colorado residents
- Ineligible Organizations are those which:
- are seeking funding for religious purposes such as a worship or education center
- have received a grant from the Boettcher Foundation in Denver for the same project
- Additionally, the Boettcher Fund does not typically fund projects for (exceptions may apply):
- equipment and/or furnishings only
- vehicle purchase(s)
- routine repairs & maintenance
- solar panels
- an endowment only
- organizations that primarily serve animals (rescue, shelter, sanctuary, animal assisted therapy, etc.)
- an athletic facility and/or field
- historic preservation where the facility will not be utilized by the community
- healthcare facilities such as clinics or hospitals, and including mental health, dental and hospice care
- K-12 school facilities
- emergency services facilities such as fire stations and police stations as well as ambulance/EMS, dispatch/response, or search-and-rescue operations
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Boettcher Fund Capital Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.