Bogs 2% for Outdoor Education Grant
Grant amount: Up to US $5,000
Next anticipated deadline: Nov 16, 2018 11:59pm PST
Later anticipated deadlines: May 19, 2019 11:59pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
At Bogs, we live to get outside. And we think every child should have the opportunity to do so, too. The outdoors provides the perfect classroom to learn, play, and enjoy being a kid.
Another year of continual support for outdoor education. Our goal is to provide scholarships and grants to remove financial barriers, so all kids can grow and learn outdoors.
Organizations can request up to $5,000 or in-kind donations. Organizations must have a planned use for the funds with realistic goals and a project budget.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be based in the United States.
- Organizations must be a federally tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization.
- Projects should focus on 3-18 year old kids.
- Eligible projects should already be sustained, consistent programs that demonstrates impact on the local community.
- Organizations should focus on creating a world where outdoor education is highly valued.
- Applicants that have been funded before are welcome to apply again.
- Preference will be given to organizations focused on serving lower income youth.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bogs 2% for Outdoor Education Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.