Boskey Memorial Foundation Grant
James B. Boskey Memorial FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $100 - US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2019
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Research, Education / Outreach
Location of project: New Jersey, New York
Location of residency: New Jersey, New YorkView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
We know you are all aware of the impact Jim had on so many important aspects of law and medicine during his life. His work on New Jersey adoption practices, children's rights, comparative law, alternative dispute resolution, legal education, and the legal aspects of scientific misconduct represent just a few of his contributions.
To perpetuate Jim's spirit and his work, I am pleased to inform you that we have established the James B. Boskey Memorial Foundation to honor the contributions that Jim made to many diverse fields. This foundation, given 501(c) (3) tax-exempt status in April 2002, supports research and education in areas which were of special interest to Jim.
- children's rights,
- protection of family,
- alternative dispute resolution,
- medical and legal ethics,
- regulation of scientific misconduct,
- orthopedic, and
- reproductive health research.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The foundation primarily funds in New Jersey and New York.
- We will consider co-funding with other organizations.
- All grants are made for charitable purposes in accordance with IRS regulations.
- At the present time, awards can only be made for one year.
- What We Don't Support:
- Political or lobbying activities
- Building or giving campaigns
- Fundraising events
- Capital or operating support
- Indirect costs
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Boskey Memorial Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.