Bower Foundation Grant
The Bower FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Mississippi
Location of residency: MississippiView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Bower Foundation supports innovative strategies to improve the health of Mississippians. Our proactive method in grantee selection allows us to address issues on many levels and from multiple directions. We only give grants to those who are capable and serious about making a difference.
In order to maximize our funding impact, our work focuses on four primary goals:
- Improving access to health care,
- developing healthy lifestyles among children,
- developing and promoting innovative health policy, and
- maintaining our commitment to End Stage Renal Disease.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Bower Foundation supports:
- Tax-exempt organizations described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and not classified as a private foundation under Section 509(a)
- "Exempt operating foundations" in Section 4940(d)(1)
- Organizations described in Section 170(c)(1) or Section 511(a)(2)(b) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Experienced, structured and innovative organizations
- Organizations that are clearly committed to improving Mississippi health
- Organizations working primarily in the state of Mississippi
- The Bower Foundation does NOT support:
- Individuals and scholarships
- For-profit organizations
- Organizations outside the United States
- Organizations with a focus outside of Mississippi
- Organizations lacking a focus on Mississippi health
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bower Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.