Braitmayer Foundation Grant
Braitmayer FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $35,000
Next deadline: Mar 15, 2020 (Pre proposal)
Later deadlines: Oct 15, 2020 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: United States
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Braitmayer Foundation, located in Marion, Massachusetts, was established in 1964 through a gift from Marian S. Braitmayer. Currently five members of the family direct the activities of the Foundation.
A third-generation family foundation encouraging innovative programs to enhance the quality of education at the pre-collegiate level.
Objectives & Guidelines
The Foundation is interested in proposals utilizing innovative practices in K-12 education throughout the United States. Of particular interest are:
- Curricular and school reform initiatives.
- Preparation of and professional development opportunities for teachers, particularly those which encourage people of high ability and diverse background to enter and remain in K-12 teaching.
In addition, the Braitmayer Foundation provides modest support of activities in Marion, Massachusetts and surrounding communities which will improve the quality of life for residents in the area.
The Foundation is pleased to have its grants used anywhere in the United States as seed money, challenge grants, or to match other grants to the recipient organizations. Please note: This grant cycle takes one full year from submission of a Letter of Inquiry to notification and may include a site visit.
The Foundation awards Grants up to $35,000
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit organization must provide a Proof of 501 (c)(3) status or other tax-exempt ruling letter.
- The Foundation does not make grants to individuals, multi year grants, nor grants for general operating, endowment purposes or building programs.
- Unless a small percentage of the total amount requested, normally the Foundation does not make grants for childcare, pre-kindergarten, or after school programs nor for equipment including hardware, software, and books.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Braitmayer Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.