BRCF: Rapid Response and Emergency Grants
Blue River Community Foundation of Shelby CountySuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Community Services
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Shelby County, Indiana
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
NOTE: Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so long as funds are available.
During these unprecedented times of a worldwide pandemic, BRCF is focusing efforts on helping organizations that have been impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak and the effects it has had on our community.
Grant requests will be considered for organizations that have had lost revenue or have had additional expenses incurred because of their response to COVID-19 for those they serve.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are awarded to local 501(c)3 nonprofits and organizations that are exempt from filing for a 501 (c)3 status.
- Organizations without 501(c)3 designation must show documentation of charitable purpose.
- Only projects or programs serving Shelby County residents will be considered.
- However, the organization does not have to be located in Shelby County.
- Loss of revenue due to cancelled programming that cannot be rescheduled is eligible.
- Organization must have adequate accounting procedures in order to be considered for grants.
- Requests will not be considered for deferred revenue such as those lost due to fundraising shortages or cancelled/postponed fundraising events.
- Grants will not be made to create or augment organizational endowments or annual campaign drives.
- Travel for educational or other purposes will not be considered.
- Projects which are considered part of a regular school curriculum will not be covered.
- Political campaigns are not eligible for grants.
- Projects that have already been started or completed will not be considered nor will previously incurred debts.