Brentwood Foundation Grant
Grant amount: Up to US $9,500,000
Next anticipated deadline: Apr 1, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Later anticipated deadlines: Sep 1, 2019 2:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Nonprofit Hospital / Clinic
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, Clinical Biomedical
Location of project: Preferred: Counties in Ohio: Ashland County, Ashtabula County, Columbiana County, Cuyahoga County, Erie County, Geauga County, Huron County, Lake County, Lorain County, Mahoning County, Medina County, Portage County, Richland County, Stark County, Summit County, Trumbull County, Tuscarawas County, Wayne County Other eligible locations: Ohio
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The mission of the Brentwood Foundation is to provide leadership in the field of Osteopathic Medicine through its support of activities that promote and improve patient care through professional education, research and public awareness.
This support is directed at Osteopathic Medical Education, Clinical Research and Community Initiantives that impact health and wellness in Northeast Ohio.
Goals established by the Foundation to achieve its mission include:
- Support Graduate Medical Education at South Pointe Hospital through the Brentwood Center of Excellence.
- Support Clinical Research in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Conventional Medicine that drive cutting edge developments and innovation to improve clinical outcomes.
- Participate in Community Initiatives in Northeast Ohio through collaborations with local Foundations.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Foundation awards monetary grants to Federally qualified tax exempt organizations.
- The Foundation's geographic focus is the state of Ohio, in particular Northeast Ohio, however, the Foundation will consider funding requestes outside of Ohio if they directly impact Ohio or Northeast Ohio.
- The Foundation strongly favors grant requests for specific projects over those requesting general operating support or capital.
- No grants will be made directly to individuals.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Brentwood Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.