Bridgestone Americas Trust Fund
Bridgestone Americas, Inc.Suggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Project / Program
Location of project: Colbert County, Alabama, Counties in Arkansas: Nevada County, Pope County, Hartford County, Connecticut, Duval County, Florida, Counties in Georgia: Clayton County, Fulton County, Counties in Illinois: DuPage County, McLean County, Marion County, Indiana, Counties in Iowa: Muscatine County, Polk County, Warren County, Counties in Michigan: Macomb County, Oakland County, Anoka County, Minnesota, Clark County, Nevada, Counties in North Carolina: Cleveland County, Gaston County, Wilson County, Counties in Ohio: Cuyahoga County, Summit County, Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania, Counties in South Carolina: Aiken County, Spartanburg County, Counties in Tennessee: Davidson County, Rutherford County, Warren County, Wilson County, Navarro County, Texas, Dane County, Wisconsin Show all
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Founded in 1952, the Bridgestone Americas Trust Fund proudly supports a wide variety of important charities and civic organizations in the United States, particularly in those markets it calls home. While contributions are made to more than 150 organizations each year, the Trust Fund focuses on organizations with missions supporting beneficiaries who will benefit from support of:
- Environment and conservation
- Youth development
We consider contributions to a variety fo causes and organizations. Categories we consider regularly are listed below.
- Public and private higher education institutions
- Adult education programs
- Youth development program
- Scholarship and fellowship programs
- Education-related organizations which expand public knowledge of the free enterprise system
- Welfare of Children
- Healthcare institutions
- Health-related organizations and initiatives
- Child development programs and organizations
- Community organizations which provide youth-oriented programs/activities
- Environment and Conservation
- Neighborhood parks
- State park systems
- Environmental and conservation-related groups/organizations
- Environmental and conservation-related initiatives
- Performing arts programs
- Cultural programs
- Public radio and television
- Civil rights and equal opportunity
Including national and local charities, the Bridgestone Americas Trust Fund has donated more than $12 million, impacting both national organizations and countless lives in 32 communities, in the past five years.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Bridgestone Americas Trust Fund will not make contributions to:
- groups that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, mental or physical disablities, sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship, veteran/reserve/national guard status or other protected status;
- partisan political organization; or
- groups limited to members of a single religious organization.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Bridgestone Americas Trust Fund by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.