Community Giving (New Jersey Locations): Health & Wellness
Deadline: The deadline for this grant has passed
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Wellness & Healthy Living Health Care Access & Delivery Health Disparities & Social Determinants of Health Basic Human Needs Food Access & Hunger Supportive Housing & Shelters
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New Jersey: Mercer County, Middlesex County
Location of residency: Counties in New Jersey: Mercer County, Middlesex County
NOTE: We accept requests year-round that are submitted using the Letter of Request through the BMS. For all Community giving applications, we strongly urge you to submit your application at least 8 weeks prior to the required commitment date.
Supporting Our Communities
We care deeply about the communities where we live and work. That’s why we support programs and organizations that address unmet medical needs, help students grow through STEM education, and deliver basic human services to our neighbors. For all community giving applications, we strongly urge you to submit your application at least 12 weeks in advance of the date of required funding.
Addressing Unmet Needs
Each year, we work with nonprofit partners to improve access to treatment, eliminate health disparities and promote healthy lifestyles throughout our communities.
Neighbors help neighbors. Together with our nonprofit partners, Bristol-Myers Squibb works to improve access to treatment and eliminate health disparities for those that live in and around the communities we also call home. Working with our nonprofit partners, we’re able to provide programs that address the health challenges of our underserved citizens.
Helping People in Need
Bristol Myers Squibb has a strong legacy of giving back to our communities. Through philanthropy and volunteerism, we're committed to making an impact where we live and work.
Bristol Myers Squibb supports programs that provide marginalized populations with essential resources to help address basic human needs, such as food, medical services and shelter.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Our Community Giving Program accepts applications from IRS-qualified 501 (c)(3) non-profit organizations whose mission and programs are consistent with our areas of philanthropic interest, and which serve communities in the United States where our employees live and work.
- Tax-exempt organizations including hospitals, government institutions and schools that serve our local communities also may apply.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb accepts community giving requests from organizations located near these locations in the continental United States:
- New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- West Windsor, New Jersey
- Princeton, New Jersey
- BMS does not support the following types of organizations:
- Political, lobbying, fraternal or social clubs/organizations
- Religious organizations that engage in activities that are primarily sectarian in purpose.
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, gender, religion, culture, age, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation, status as a military veteran, or any other legally protected status.
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”