Community Giving (New Jersey Locations): Health & Wellness
Bristol-Myers SquibbSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Anticipated deadline: Oct 1, 2020
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in New Jersey: Hunterdon County, Mercer County, Middlesex County
Location of residency: Counties in New Jersey: Hunterdon County, Mercer County, Middlesex CountyView website Save Need help writing this grant?
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Our Community Giving Program accepts applications from IRS-qualified 501 (c)(3) non-profit organizations whose mission and programs are consistent with our areas of philanthropic interest, and which serve communities in the United States where our employees live and work.
- Tax-exempt organizations including hospitals, government institutions and schools that serve our local communities also may apply.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb accepts community giving requests from organizations located near these locations in the continental United States:
- Hopewell, New Jersey
- New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Plainsboro, New Jersey
- Lawrenceville, New Jersey
- West Windsor, New Jersey
- We do not support these types of requests and organizations:
- Funding to support a specific individual’s scholarship, fellowship or fundraising goals. We only accept requests from organizations.
- Wish-granting campaigns
- Salaries for health care providers or administrative staff
- Political, lobbying, fraternal or social organizations
- Religious organizations whose activities are primarily sectarian in purpose
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis or race, gender, creed, culture, age, national origin, physical disability, sexual orientation, or status as a military veteran
- Loans or "life line" support for general operating expenses
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Community Giving (New Jersey Locations): Health & Wellness by joining Instrumentl.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.