British Academy/Leverhulme: Senior Research Fellowships
The British AcademySuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to £49,000
Anticipated deadline: Nov 27, 2020
Applicant type: Faculty Research Scientist
Funding uses: Fellowship, Research
Location of project: United Kingdom
Location of residency: United Kingdom
Degree requirements: Applicants must be within a few years of receiving their PhDView website Save
The BA/Leverhulme Senior Research Fellowships are intended to enable established scholars, needing relief from teaching and administration, to have the time to bring to completion a significant piece of research, through sustained period of leave for one year.
Particular focus is on individuals who have laboured for a long period of time with little or no prospect of dedicating time towards their project or to produce what, in many cases, hopes to be a career defining work.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Academy takes no account of an applicant's age or current status (e.g. Professor, Lecturer) in determining eligibility for these awards.
- Rather, in all cases, award-holders are expected to be able to disseminate the results of their research not only through publications, but also through feeding into their future academic career after the end of the awards.
- Any field of study in the humanities and social sciences is suitable for support.
- Must be employed in a UK institution.
- Please note - applicants who have already applied to the Academy’s 2018-19 round of the Mid-Career Fellowship scheme should note that they are not permitted to apply to the BA/Leverhulme Senior Research Fellowship scheme in 2018-19.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the British Academy/Leverhulme: Senior Research Fellowships by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.