Gill Harwood Memorial Fund Grant
British Sedimentological Research GroupSuggest an update
Grant amount: £150 - £1,000
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2020
Applicant type: Postdoctoral Researcher Faculty Unaffiliated Researcher PhD Student
Funding uses: Conference, Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United Kingdom
Gender restriction: FemaleView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The British Sedimentological Research GroupBSRG is the principal focus point in the UK for all aspects of sedimentological research. The group is an informal collection of sedimentologists from both Britain and the rest of the world.
The aims of the group are to:
- Provide a focus for sedimentological research both within the UK and internationally
- Promote and support young research workers (PhDs and post-docs) in sedimentology
- Organise and support high quality research meetings including an annual AGM
- Provide a resource base for sedimentologists worldwide.
The Gill Harwood Memorial Fund
The Gill Harwood Memorial Fund offers financial support to female graduate students (of any age) and female sedimentologists (under the age of 30), of any nationality, who require funds to assist them in carrying out sedimentological fieldwork or for attendance at international meetings.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Gill Harwood Memorial Fund offers financial support to:
- female graduate students (of any age) and
- female sedimentologists (under the age of 30), of any nationality,
- Who require funds to assist them in carrying out sedimentological fieldwork or for attendance at international meetings.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Gill Harwood Memorial Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.