Steve Farrell Memorial Fund Grant
British Sedimentological Research GroupSuggest an update
Grant amount: £250 - £300
Anticipated deadline: Jan 31, 2020
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Research, Conference
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United KingdomView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The British Sedimentological Research GroupBSRG is the principal focus point in the UK for all aspects of sedimentological research. The group is an informal collection of sedimentologists from both Britain and the rest of the world.
The aims of the group are to:
- Provide a focus for sedimentological research both within the UK and internationally .
- Promote and support young research workers (PhDs and post-docs) in sedimentology .
- Organise and support high quality research meetings including an annual AGM.
- Provide a resource base for sedimentologists worldwide.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Steve Farrell Memorial Fund offers financial support to postgraduate students attending field based sedimentology conferences outside the UK.
- Applications for assistance with sedimentological fieldwork may also be considered.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Steve Farrell Memorial Fund Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.