British Society for the History of Science: Master’s Degree Bursaries
The British Society for the History of ScienceSuggest an update
Grant amount: £4,000
Anticipated deadline: Jun 15, 2020
Applicant type: Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Ireland, United KingdomView website Save
The BSHS is very pleased to announce a competition to support students taking a master’s degree in the history of science, technology or medicine.
In addition to the bursary, the successful applicants will receive a
year’s free membership of the BSHS and a free registration at the BSHS
postgraduate conference in January. Grants will be paid by bank transfer
at the start of the agreed award period.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must have a confirmed place on a master’s programme in the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
- Those studying for research-based master’s degrees are eligible to apply.
- There is no nationality requirement for applicants.
- There is no age limit.
- Non-members of the Society are welcome to apply but successful applicants will be asked to join the society.
- PhD students nominally registered for MPhil (or similar) provisionally pending upgrade to PhD registration are ineligible to apply.
- Those who have been given full studentships from other funding sources will not be eligible for these bursaries.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the British Society for the History of Science: Master’s Degree Bursaries by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.