Brittingham Family Foundation Grant
Brittingham Family Foundation
Grant amount: US $1,000 - US $200,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: California, Colorado, Wisconsin
Location of residency: California, Colorado, WisconsinView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Brittingham Family Foundation is a private foundation whose goal is to be an enlightened community partner by supporting education, arts, social services, youth, health, and the environment.
The foundation's goals are to make grants that are transformational in scale, build partnerships with other non-profits to increase our impact, and to support and address the needs of our local community.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Organizations must be classified as tax-exempt under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Organizations must be further classified as a Public Charity and based in the United States.
- Organizations and grant requests must be from California, Colorado, or Wisconsin.
- Projects must be related to education, arts, social services, youth, health, or the environment.
- The foundation does not make grants to individuals.
- The foundation does not make grants to institutions outside of the United States.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Brittingham Family Foundation Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.