Brown and Caldwell
Grant amount: US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2019
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
Dr. Wesley Eckenfelder, Jr.'s career as an environmental trailblazer spanned more than 50 years, during which time he has trained thousands of graduate students and professionals in the science and art of industrial wastewater treatment. To honor his dedication to the environmental industry, Brown and Caldwell offers a $5,000 Dr. Wesley Eckenfelder, Jr. Scholarship to support students who are interested in pursuing a career in the environmental profession.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Criteria :
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- A full-time student enrolled in his/her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale).
- Scholarship funds my only be used for university/college billed expenses such as tuition.
- If you are a junior and was not selected for the scholarship during your academic year, you may reapply as a senior as long as you meet each criterion.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Eckenfelder Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.