Brown and CaldwellSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2021
Grant amount: US $5,000
Fields of work: Ecology Environment Earth Science Civil Engineering Chemical Engineering Environmental Engineering
Applicant type: Graduate Student, Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save
Dr. Wesley Eckenfelder, Jr.'s career as an environmental trailblazer spanned more than 50 years, during which time he has trained thousands of graduate students and professionals in the science and art of industrial wastewater treatment. To honor his dedication to the environmental industry, Brown and Caldwell offers a $5,000 Dr. Wesley Eckenfelder, Jr. Scholarship to support students who are interested in pursuing a career in the environmental profession.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Criteria :
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- A full-time student enrolled in his/her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale).
- Scholarship funds my only be used for university/college billed expenses such as tuition.
- If you are a junior and was not selected for the scholarship during your academic year, you may reapply as a senior as long as you meet each criterion.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”