Brown and Caldwell: GLBTQ Scholarship
Brown and CaldwellSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2020
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Exclusive to minorities: Yes
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
At Brown and Caldwell, we value equality in the workplace. We offer a $5,000 GLBTQ Scholarship to support students who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or questioning, who are interested in pursuing a career in the environmental profession.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Full-time student enrolled in his/her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale).
- Identify as a member of the GLBTQ community.
- Scholarship funds my only be used for university/college billed expenses such as tuition.
- If you are a junior and was not selected for the scholarship during your academic year, you may reapply as a senior as long as you meet each criterion.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Brown and Caldwell: GLBTQ Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.