Brown and Caldwell: Minority Scholarship
Brown and Caldwell
Grant amount: US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 30, 2018
Applicant type: Graduate Student Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Exclusive to minorities: Yes
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
At Brown and Caldwell, we value diversity in the workplace, supporting organizations like the National Society of Black Engineers and the Society for Hispanic Professional Engineers. We also offer a Minority Scholarship to support students who identify as minorities and are interested in pursuing a career in the environmental profession.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- A United States citizen or permanent resident.
- A full-time student enrolled in his/her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale
- Identify as a member of a minority group (e.g. African American, Hispanic, Asian or Pacific American or Alaska Native).
- Scholarship funds may only be used for university/college billed expenses such as tuition.
- If you are a junior and was not selected for the scholarship during your academic year, you may reapply as a senior as long as you meet each criterion.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Brown and Caldwell: Minority Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.