Women in Leadership Scholarship
Brown and Caldwell
Grant amount: US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Gender restriction: Female
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
Brown and Caldwell is the largest engineering consulting firm solely focused on the U.S. environmental sector. Brown and Caldwell values equality in the workplace, supporting the great work of organizations like the Society of Women Engineers. BC offers a $5,000 Women in Leadership Scholarship to support female students that are interested in pursuing a career in the environmental profession. Scholarship funds may only be used for university/college billed expenses such as tuition.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be:
- A United States citizen OR permanent resident.
- A full-time student enrolled in her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale).
- Identify as a woman who demonstrates leadership within the community.
- If not selected, you may re-apply next year as long as you continue to meet each eligibility criterion.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Women in Leadership Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.