Women in Leadership Scholarship
Brown and CaldwellSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Apr 15, 2021
Grant amount: US $5,000
Fields of work: Ecology Geology Civil Engineering Chemical Engineering Hydrology Environmental Engineering
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student, Graduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: United States
Location of citizenship: United States
Gender restriction: Female
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save
Brown and Caldwell is the largest engineering consulting firm solely focused on the U.S. environmental sector. Brown and Caldwell values equality in the workplace, supporting the great work of organizations like the Society of Women Engineers. BC offers a $5,000 Women in Leadership Scholarship to support female students that are interested in pursuing a career in the environmental profession. Scholarship funds may only be used for university/college billed expenses such as tuition.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicants must be:
- A United States citizen OR permanent resident.
- A full-time student enrolled in her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in civil, chemical or environmental engineering or one of the environmental sciences (e.g. geology, hydrogeology, ecology).
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale).
- Identify as a woman who demonstrates leadership within the community.
- If not selected, you may re-apply next year as long as you continue to meet each eligibility criterion.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”