Brown County Community Fund
Nebraska Community Foundation
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Fields of work: Education Health Care Access & Delivery Recreation Community Development & Revitalization
Applicant type: Government Entity, Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program, Education / Outreach
Location of project: Brown County, Nebraska
Location of residency: United States
Brown County Community Fund
The Brown County Community Foundation Fund is dedicated to progress and long-term prosperity. A volunteer Fund Advisory Committee works actively to increase charitable giving and award grants to local worthy causes and projects that are addressing emerging needs and future opportunities in our community.
- Facilitate partnerships with other entities and enhance the quality of life in Brown County.
- Inspire our citizens through education, example, and with an invitation to give back to the county we call home.
- Impact our community through collaboration and by awarding grants.
Brown County provides full-circle health care for youth to elderly, providing recreational opportunities, supporting its infrastructure, encouraging youth involvement through action, all in an effort at making this county a desired place to live work, and prosper.
- Trustworthy: We seriously consider the profound responsibility placed upon us in regard to the giving of impactful grants, as well as in the monitoring of the funds entrusted to the foundation.
- Inclusive: We seek to include all people, groups, and organizations in our decision-making, aiming for diversity in the projects we support.
- Progressive: We continually work towards the enhancement and growth of not only Brown County’s physical infrastructure, but in the promotion of people’s desire to be instrumental in creating positive change in our community.
- Optimistic: We believe in a positive future for Brown County.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The Brown County Foundation Fund awards grants by following IRS guidelines for charitable community foundations.
- Charitable organizations, government entities, and 501(c)3 foundations may apply.
- Grants are awarded for charitable projects with long-term impact benefiting the Brown County Community in the areas of Health Care, Education, Recreation, and Community infrastructure.
- Funds granted are based on project expenses incurred.
- Atkinson Community Foundation Fund
- Butler County Area Foundation Fund
- Columbus Area Future Fund
- Hebron Community Foundation Fund
- Imperial Community Foundation Fund
- McCook Community Foundation Fund: Community Grants
- Nemaha County Development Foundation Fund
- Norfolk Area Community Foundation Fund Grant
- Plattsmouth Community Foundation Fund
- The O'Neill Community Foundation Fund Grant
Don’t miss out on other good fit funders!
See even more similar funders by creating a free 14-day account. Get personalized grant recommendations, tracking and more.
“Through Instrumentl, I was able to accomplish in 6 hours...SIX HOURS...what would have taken days or weeks with [another] search engine.”