Buhl Foundation Grant Program
Buhl FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $250,000
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program, Training / Capacity Building
Location of project: Preferred: Allegheny County, Pennsylvania Other eligible locations: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Show allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The Buhl Foundation provide grants to organizations in Western Pennsylvania to help the residents they serve with a special concern for the well-being of the citizens of the City of Pittsburgh and the County of Allegheny. The Buhl Foundation operates as a tax-exempt private, non-operating foundation in accordance with the wishes of its founder, Henry Buhl, Jr.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are limited to organizations that are located in Southwestern Pennsylvania and are defined as tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and which are not private or operating foundations as defined in section 509(a) of the Code.
- Preference is given to undertakings that support Downtown and North Side revitalization, enhance neighborhood vitality, or encourage use of our parks and recreational opportunities.
- Grants are not normally made for building funds, overhead costs, accumulated deficits, ordinary operating expenses, general fundraising campaigns, loans, scholarships and fellowships, other foundations, nationally funded organized groups or individuals.
- Grants are not made for support of propaganda, sectarian religious activities, or efforts to influence legislation.
- The Foundation does not contribute to political events.
- Support is not provided for charity events or fundraising benefits, nor does the Foundation purchase tables at such events.
- Conferences or seminars are not normally funded.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Buhl Foundation Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.