Buhl Foundation: McCreery Fund Grant
Buhl FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $12,000
Fields of work: Music
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Pennsylvania: Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Fayette County, Greene County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Washington County, Westmoreland County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
The McCreery Fund was established in 1938 by the will of Emilie McCreery in honor of her parents. The McCreery Fund joined the Buhl family of funds in 1955. Grants are available to nonprofits that focus on furthering musical education and music awareness for young people in the Pittsburgh region.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Grants are limited to organizations that are located in Southwestern Pennsylvania and are defined as tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and which are not private or operating foundations as defined in section 509(a) of the Code.
- Grants are not normally made for building funds, overhead costs, accumulated deficits, ordinary operating expenses, general fundraising campaigns, loans, scholarships and fellowships, other foundations, nationally funded organized groups or individuals.
- Grants are not made for support of propaganda, sectarian religious activities, or efforts to influence legislation.
- The Foundation does not contribute to political events.
- Support is not provided for charity events or fundraising benefits, nor does the Foundation purchase tables at such events.
- Conferences or seminars are not normally funded.
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”