Building a Healthier Community Grant
Lutheran FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next anticipated deadline: Dec 15, 2019 9:00am PST (Pre proposal)
Later anticipated deadlines: Mar 1, 2020 9:00am PST (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit Elementary / Secondary School College / University
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Counties in Indiana: Adams County, Allen County, DeKalb County, Huntington County, Noble County, Steuben County, Wabash County, Wells County, Whitley County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Indiana: Adams County, Allen County, DeKalb County, Huntington County, Noble County, Steuben County, Wabash County, Wells County, Whitley County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
A healthy community is one that promotes positive spiritual, mental and physical well-being. The Lutheran Foundation is committed to building healthier communities by investing in organizations whose purpose is to address the root cause of health needs in our communities.
- Perpetuate emotional well-being by elevating community awareness and understanding that mental and behavioral health conditions are common, can be debilitating, and are responsive to treatment.
- Promote early screening, diagnosis and treatment to improve and integrate mental and behavioral care with primary care.
- Provide access for uninsured or underinsured individuals for physical, mental and/or behavioral health care.
- Personalize connections with vulnerable individuals emphasizing resiliency, coping skills, and self-worth.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Nonprofit charitable organizations that are exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c) (3) of the IRS Revenue Code are eligible to apply.
- Our Building a Healthier Community Grant are designed to support programs, initiatives and organizations in Northeast Indiana.
- Read FAQ for further details.
- The Lutheran Foundation gives priority to organizations that demonstrate the love of Christ by who they are, and by what they do and say.
- While our primary interest is in improving physical, mental and spiritual health, it recognizes that a broad range of programs and projects may benefit the people of northeast Indiana. The Board may, therefore, award grants that help the community in other ways.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Building a Healthier Community Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.