Building Industries Exchange of Reading and Berks County Fund Grant
Berks County Community FoundationSuggest an update
Anticipated deadline: Mar 15, 2021
Grant amount: Up to US $24,200
Fields of work: All fields of work
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: General Operating Expense
Location of project: Berks County, Pennsylvania
Location of residency: Berks County, PennsylvaniaView website Save
About this funder:
About Berks County Community Foundation
Berks County Community Foundation was founded in 1994 to help individuals, families, organizations and businesses achieve their charitable objectives and improve the quality of life for the residents of Berks County. Since that time, the Community Foundation has grown to manage hundreds of charitable funds. Each year, those funds distribute scholarships and grants to support local students and assist a variety of nonprofit organizations and causes.
The Community Foundation manages more than 300 charitable funds. The funds were created by local individuals, families and businesses to support causes and organizations they cared about.
Building Industries Exchange of Reading and Berks County Fund
One grant will be awarded to a nonprofit organization in Berks County to support construction or renovation of a facility it owns or which is owned on its behalf.
Organizations will be selected based on the following criteria:
- A nonprofit organization in Berks County.
- The urgency of the need for renovation.
- The use of environmental stewardship.
- The submission of estimates and drawings for the proposed work.
- An estimate of operating costs the organization will incur or reduce based on the renovation.
- The financial stability of the organization.
The grant must be fully spent by the organization within one year of receiving the grant.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- One grant will be awarded to a nonprofit organization in Berks County to support construction or renovation of a facility it owns or which is owned on its behalf.
- Preference will be given to renovation projects that take environmental stewardship into account.
- Examples of environmental stewardship include:
- the use of alternative energy sources,
- reduction in water usage,
- energy conservation through the use of efficient lighting and equipment, and
- the use of recycled materials and/or those that limit environmental harm (such as low-off-gassing paints and varnishes).
Want to discover new grants?
See how we help our customers save time and find new funding by trying out Instrumentl for 14-days free or learn more.
“This is the best foundation match & grant tracking tool I've used in my many years of fundraising.”