Burning Foundation: Environment Grant
The Burning Foundation
Grant amount: US $5,000 - US $12,000
Next deadline: Mar 7, 2018 (Full proposal)
Later deadlines: Aug 15, 2018 (Letter of inquiry), Oct 3, 2018 (Full proposal), Jan 17, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, General Operating Expense, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Oregon, Washington
Location of residency: Oregon, WashingtonView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The mission of Burning Foundation is to protect our region’s rivers, forest, native fish and land.
- Organizations addressing issues in Washington and Oregon.
- Priority issue areas include:
- protecting threatened rivers and forests
- nurturing native fish populations
- conserving land and open space for ecological and recreational purposes
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- nvironmental 501(c)(3) groups throughout Washington and Oregon who meet the stated areas of interest.
- Grants are made for general operating expenses and/or special projects.
- Preference will be given to requests from local groups working to improve their immediate environment and from statewide groups addressing general conservation and protection issues, rather than national organizations with projects in the Pacific Northwest.
- We will NOT support:
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Burning Foundation: Environment Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.