CHR Foundation Giving
C.H. Robinson FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Unspecified amount
Next deadline: May 1, 2019 (Letter of inquiry)
Later deadlines: Jul 1, 2019 (Full proposal)
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Research, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Minnesota: Anoka County, Carver County, Chisago County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Isanti County, Le Sueur County, Mille Lacs County, Ramsey County, Scott County, Sherburne County, Sibley County, Washington County, Wright County, Counties in Wisconsin: Pierce County, St. Croix County Expand all
Location of residency: Counties in Minnesota: Anoka County, Carver County, Chisago County, Dakota County, Hennepin County, Isanti County, Le Sueur County, Mille Lacs County, Ramsey County, Scott County, Sherburne County, Sibley County, Washington County, Wright County, Counties in Wisconsin: Pierce County, St. Croix County Expand allView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
About the C.H. Robinson Foundation
Over the last century, C.H. Robinson has established a rich tradition of giving back to our employees and our communities. In 2005, C.H. Robinson created the C.H. Robinson Foundation to provide philanthropic support to our communities well into the future, through all types of economic and business climates.
Foundation Giving Priorities
The Foundation is committed to ensuring that our communities continue to be great places to live and work, and through our employee match programs and grants, we provide support to hundreds of organizations each year.
Our giving priorities support organizations who can offer employee engagement opportunities and focus on programs which:
- Expand educational success for at-risk youth
- Prevent hunger and provide food assistance
- Expand and improve access to affordable housing
- Support immediate living needs for people in crisis
- Focus on areas of Health — research, prevention, and treatment
The Foundation supports organizations that are located within the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area, and greater Minnesota.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- To qualify for Foundation support, your charitable organization must have C.H. Robinson employee involvement and meet one of our giving priorities listed below:
- Expanding educational success for at-risk youth
- Hunger prevention and food assistance
- Expanding and improving access to affordable housing
- Supporting immediate living needs for people in crisis
- Health — research, prevention, and treatment
- In addition to meeting the giving priorities above, your organization:
- Must be a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit or public agency.
- Should not be political or religious in nature.
- Grants to organizations with religious affiliation may be considered on an exception basis, but only if the grant will be used for non-religious purposes.
- Must comply with IRS regulations.
- Should serve the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area or greater Minnesota.
- Must meet certain operating standards, including reasonable administrative and fundraising costs of generally less than 30 percent of the total budget.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CHR Foundation Giving by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.