CFCC: Capacity Grants
Community Foundation of Collier CountySuggest an update
Predicted deadline: Oct 30, 2021
Grant amount: US $500 - US $2,500
Fields of work: All fields of work
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Training / Capacity Building, Capital Project, General Operating Expense
Location of project: Collier County, Florida
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save
About this funder:
Grants of $500 – $2,500 are available to help small nonprofits (prior year revenues of $1M or less) with the following:
- Offset the costs of technology needed to help deliver programs safely during Covid-19. Examples of eligible requests include: purchasing laptops for remote and mobile programming, production of curriculum in an online format, etc.
- Hire a consultant to lead a special project including strategic planning, or creating a business, program, fundraising plan, or succession plan for the organization. These grants funds may not be used to pay for a subcontracted consultant to perform daily operational activities such as marketing, grant writing, etc.
- Fund small capital needs including technology or equipment needed for a special project or a program expansion. These grant funds may not be used to purchase items for regular daily office operations such as desktop/laptop office computers, printers. or items for special events.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Applicant must be a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization serving Collier County, FL residents
- Applicant organization must be at least two years old from Effective Date of Exemption listed on the IRS letter of determination
- Applicant must have a Profile in the Nonprofit Directory.
- Applicant must have matching funds of 25% cash or other as specified in the grant application description
- Applicant must meet the grant guideline criteria
- Applications must be relevant to Collier County
- Applicants must agree to the Community Foundation’s Statement of Diversity.
- We do NOT fund the following:
- Grants to individuals
- Political campaigns
- Scholarly research
- Annual campaigns
- Event Sponsorships
- Team or sport travel
- Travel-related expenses
- Organizations not serving Collier County, Florida