CA Environmental Enhancement Fund (EEF) Grant Program
California Department of Fish & Wildlife
Grant amount: Up to US $250,000
Anticipated deadline: Jul 31, 2018 5:00pm PDT
Applicant type: Government Entity Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach
Location of project: California
Location of residency: CaliforniaView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The Environmental Enhancement Fund (EEF) grant program is administered by the California Department of Fish and Wildlife's Office of Spill Prevention and Response. The objective of this grant program is to award grants to support environmental enhancement projects located within or immediately adjacent to waters of the state.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Any nonprofit organizations, cities, counties, cities and counties, districts, state agencies, and departments; and, to the extent permitted by federal law, federal agencies may be awarded funding in an Environmental Enhancement Grant.
- A project must meet the following definition:
- An enhancement project is a project that acquires habitat for preservation, or improves habitat quality and ecosystem function above baseline conditions, and that meets all of the following requirements:
- Is located within or immediately adjacent to waters of the state, as defined in California Government Code (of Section 8670.3)
- Has measurable outcomes within a predetermined timeframe.
- Is designed to acquire, restore, or improve habitat or restore ecosystem function, or both, to benefit fish and wildlife.
- “Waters of the state” or “state waters” means any surface water, including saline waters, marine waters, and freshwaters, within the boundaries of the state but does not include groundwater.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the CA Environmental Enhancement Fund (EEF) Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.