CACF: Community COVID-19 United Relief Fund
Central Alabama Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: Up to US $2,500
Fields of work: Health Care Access & Delivery Disaster Relief / Humanitarian Aid Basic Human Needs
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Alabama: Autauga County, Coffee County, Dale County, Elmore County, Geneva County, Henry County, Houston County, Lowndes County, Macon County, Montgomery County Show all
Location of residency: Counties in Alabama: Autauga County, Coffee County, Dale County, Elmore County, Geneva County, Henry County, Houston County, Lowndes County, Macon County, Montgomery County Show allView website Save
About this funder:
Community COVID-19 United Relief Fund
The Central Alabama Community Foundation and River Region United Way are collaborating to address the most vital needs of people across the River Region area of Central Alabama and the Wiregrass.
The Community COVID-19 United Relief Fund will focus on 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations supporting basic needs and/or health and wellness efforts related to the COVID-19 emergency and its aftermath.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The grants will be limited to $2,500 per 501(c)3 nonprofit organization’s application.
- Applications will be accepted and responded to on a continuing basis.
- Organizations receiving a grant may apply for additional funds after expending the initial award.
- Grants/Funding are not awarded to:
- Annual fundraising drives, events or marketing campaigns.
- Partisan political advocacy.
- Regular operating support or capital projects.
- Religious purposes (although we do support educational and social service programs offered by faith-based organizations).
- Sponsorship of fundraising events.
- Start-up costs.