Family Wellness and Education Grant
Central Alabama Community FoundationSuggest an update
Grant amount: More than US $5,000
Anticipated deadline: Feb 8, 2020
Applicant type: Nonprofit
Funding uses: Education / Outreach, Applied Project / Program
Location of project: Counties in Alabama: Lowndes County, Macon County, Montgomery County
Location of residency: United StatesView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
Grants can be the life blood of a community. They provide critical funds for food banks serving people who are currently down on their luck, for libraries and art programs that entertain and educate a city, and for social service programs offering various types of hope and help to individuals. Each year, the Central Alabama Community Foundation and its affiliates (Autauga Area Community Foundation, Elmore County Community Foundation, and Southeast Alabama Community Foundation) distribute millions of dollars semiannually to organizations that touch almost every aspect of life.
Family Wellness & Education Grant Program
Applications open to nonprofit organizations meeting needs through Family Wellness, Medical, Food and Education in Lowndes, Macon and/or Montgomery counties.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- For 501(c)(3) nonprofits serving Montgomery, Lowndes, or Macon counties.
- CACF or its affiliates do NOT fund:
- Annual fundraising drives, events or marketing campaigns
- Religious purposes (although we do support educational and social service programs offered by faith-based organizations)
- Partisan political advocacy
- Regular operating support or capital projects
- Sponsorship of fundraising events
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Family Wellness and Education Grant by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.