Cactus and Succulent Society of America Research Grants
Cactus & Succulent Society of America
Grant amount: US $1,200 - US $3,000
Next deadline: Jul 1, 2018
Later deadlines: Feb 1, 2019
Applicant type: Organizations Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
The CSSA Research Program provides small facilitation grants to help fund well designed research programs on the botany, horticulture, and conservation of succulent plants.
Many of the grants funded by the Society are for research that increases the level of knowledge and understanding of the members about succulent plants. General types of research supported by the CSSA include, but are not limited to, studies:
- To discover new species or forms
- Of ecological associations
- To increase knowledge of taxonomy, nomenclature, and biogeography
- Relating to all aspects of cultivation, artificial propagation and mass production
- Relating to conservation of threatened or endangered species
- Of basic biology, such as morphology and physiology, especially as these relate to the needs and interests of hobbyists
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- The CSSA Research Grants Program is open to all applicants, without respect to gender, age, nationality, or affiliation.
About this funder:
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Cactus and Succulent Society of America Research Grants by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.