Jim Russell Scholarship
Missouri Agribusiness AssociationSuggest an update
Grant amount: US $1,500
Deadline: Oct 1, 2019
Applicant type: Undergraduate Student
Funding uses: Scholarship
Location of project: Anywhere in the world
Location of residency: Missouri
Minimum GPA: 3.0View website Save Need help writing this grant?
Missouri Agribusiness Association:
With an office in Jefferson City, The Missouri Agribusiness Association has been the eyes, ears and voice of agribusiness since 1969. MO-AG is a trade association that supports the business of agriculture, represents a wide range of agribusiness interests, and is governed by a 14-member board of directors.
Jim Russell Foundation
The Jim Russell Foundation provides scholarships to college agriculture students and donates to agriculture education organizations such as Agriculture Future of America (AFA), Agricultural Leaders of Tomorrow (ALOT), 4H, and others. Applications are sent out in August to all Missouri universities with ag programs.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- Must be attending a college in the state of Missouri.
- Must be a college junior or senior.
- Must be majoring in a field related to agriculture and intend on pursuing a career in agribusiness.
- Must have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA.
- Must not have received the Jim Russell Foundation in a prior year
- High school seniors, college freshman and sophomores should not apply.
- This is because the older students have so much more experience, making it hard for younger students to compete with years of activities.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the Jim Russell Scholarship by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.