California Lichen Society Grant Program
California Lichen SocietySuggest an update
Grant amount: US $750 - US $1,000
Deadline: Nov 1, 2019
Applicant type: Individuals
Funding uses: Research
Membership: Applicants must be a member of this organization to apply. Become a member.
Location of project: California
Location of residency: Anywhere in the worldView website Save Need help writing this grant?
About this funder:
The California Lichen Society oﬀers small grants to support research pertaining to the lichens of California. No geographical constraints are placed on grantees or their associated institutions, but grantees must be members in good standing of the California Lichen Society. The Grants Committee administers the grants program, with grants awarded to an individual only once during the duration of a project.
CALS typically offers two grants of $750.00 and $1000.00 each year. Usually, two grants are
awarded to separate individuals, however during some years both grants were awarded to one person. All
grants are partially dependent on member contributions. therefore the amounts of these awards may vary
from year to year.
You can learn more about this opportunity by visiting the funder's website.
- CALS grants are available to undergraduate and graduate students, and also non-students conducting research on California lichens.
- No geographical constraints are placed on grantees or their associated institutions.
- The following list gives examples of the kinds of things for which grant funds may be used if appropriate to the objectives of the project:
- expendable supplies,
- equipment rental or purchase of inexpensive equipment,
- laboratory services,
- salaries, and
- living expenses.
You must be a member of this organization to apply for this award - become a member. Grantees must be members in good standing of the California Lichen Society.
- CALS grants are available to individuals only and will not be issued to institutions.
- CALS does not approve grants for outright purchase of capital equipment or high-end items such as:
- machinery, or
- for clothing.
Find more grants like this
Find more grants like the California Lichen Society Grant Program by joining Instrumentl.
We help nonprofits and academics find more grants and take control of their grants process with a refreshingly intuitive online platform.
Please wait while we load this grant.
Sorry, we're having trouble loading this grant.